To complement the institute's programs, the Student Affairs Office seeks to:
- provide services and activities for students supportive of the IFRS vision-mission as complementary to its academic program;
- facilitate smooth admission and transactions of its foreign students in accordance with Philippine government policies;
- provide services and activities that will aid the students' adjustment and integration to the IFRS style of education and formation;
- assist the foreign students in their adjustment to the Filipino milieu and culture;
- promote a participative leadership among the student body and its leaders; and
- foster a community spirit in the different activities among the students, faculty, staff, and administrators.