The program is designed for men and women in formation ministry in all levels. The participants of this program will be able to:
- Be in-touch with their own personal dynamics, and recognize and accept their God-given potentials/gifts as chosen formators;
- Understand and appreciate the value and the demands of a life-giving and prophetic formation that the Church and society need today;
- Experience being accompanied in their life’s journey to enable them to also accompany others also towards their psycho-social and spiritual growth and integration;
- Acquire, to a certain degree, the accompaniment skills such as understanding human dynamics in a given context, contemplative listening, counseling and spiritual direction.
- Attain to a certain degree competence and self-confidence in accompanying others in their faith-life journey.
SPIRITUALITY AT ITS CORE - With a lot of reference to “spirituality” in one form or another, through-out the program, the participants will have a deeper understanding of “spirituality” both as lived experience and as an academic discipline.