The mission-vision of the institute reaches beyond the years of studies. The core values lead students to an involvement that extends through life. Maintaining a link and fostering alumni relations can help in living out these values.
The Alumni association intends to provide a space where alumni can continue to embody and promote the four pillars of the IFRS vision-mission: contextual, integrated, inclusive, and transformational education-formation.
IFRS Alumni Pledge
As a graduate of the Institute of Formation and Religious Studies (IFRS), I commit myself to live and promote the religious, moral, and social ideals that were honed in and through the IFRS community.
I pledge to support the goals and activities of the association to which I now belong.
So help me God!
Students who have been part of the IFRS community for at least one full school year are considered alumni members and can participate in the activities as alumni. We are privileged to receive:
Alumni ID and brochure
Free use of the IFRS library
Discount on IFRS talks and seminars
Discount on IFRS publication
Update on IFRS happenings of the association
AD HOC COMMITTEE:
- Alda, Mar Jeffy
- Lauron, Norma C.
- Lorenzo, Genalyn N.
- Martinez, Sheba A.
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Trinh
- Teves, Nonalyn D.
The association shall:
- maintain a directory of alumni;
- collect and disseminate news and information through an e-group regarding alumni involvements / present ministries, activities.
- share ministries and advocacies;
- contribute articles to the institute’s journal and newsletter;
- facilitate continuing education and formation through organizing fora, symposia, seminars, and exposures at least once a year.
Connect and be Updated!
IFRS Alumni Association
FB IFRS 1963